January 26, 2011

Big News & $1 Kits

I have some big news to share with you. I began designing in April 2010 at Enchanted Studio Scraps. It has been my design home for a long time and I will be forever grateful to the owner for giving me my start, but the time has come for me to move on...therefore my store at ESS will be closing on February 8th.


My store at Polka Dot Plum will remain open and...I will be opening a new store on February 4th! Where you ask? You tell me! Head over to DST to guess where my new store will be. I will be back on Monday to choose a winner from the correct answers. If no one gets it right, then I will just randomly choose a winner from all the entries. The winner will receive a $5 coupon to my new store!

Today is $1 Fairy Finds day at ESS so don't miss out on the 4-full kits I have on sale for $1 each!!





Here is a sneak peak of what's coming Friday....

No comments:

Post a Comment