September 6, 2011

Sugar Pie Scraps CT Call: Layout Artists, Bloggers & Freebie Maker

It's that time! I am needing a few layout artists, bloggers and freebie makers! If you love my products and would love to be a "Sugar Pie Chef" now is your chance!


CT Call

Have you heard? I am now an exclusive designer at GingerScraps! I am super excited to be a GingerBread
Lady, but now I need to add a few new Chefs to my team! I need a few layout artists, bloggers & a freebie maker.

CT Requirements

-1 layout with each new release & post at GS, DST and one other gallery of your choice.
-Check into the CT forum at least twice per week.
-Keep CT forum discussions confidential.
-Try to be active in the GingerScraps forum.
-Participate in one challenge per month.

Blog Team Requirements

-1 blog post per week on your day.
-Advertise blog post at GS, DST & DSA.
-Participate in CT forum discussions.

Freebie Maker

-Create freebies with my products my blog and/or newsletter
-Advertise freebie at GS, DST & DSA.
-Participate in CT forum discussions.

Please send your name, username, teams you are on, the position you are applying for & a link to your best gallery to: sugarpiescraps at yahoo . com

Receive full access to my products!

Applications due by 9/13

Announcement will be made on 9/16

No comments:

Post a Comment