October 20, 2011

Thursday Five Star Rating!


Hey all, Gina here, proud to be a Sugar Pie Chef and it’s Thursday, time for a five star rating! I really had fun browsing Sugar Pie Scraps GingerScrap gallery, there are so many great layouts there! But this one by jengscraps (Jen) especially caught my eye. I LOVE the huge double heart cut out and use of patterned paper. And of course that precious baby face!!  So cute!  Jen used Sugar Pie’s This Is Why I Scrap, a perfect kit for scrapping about scrapping! It’s pretty obvious that this adorable baby is the reason Jen scraps, make sure to go to her gallery to see some great layouts and leave her some love.



I’ll be back again next Thursday for another 5 star rating so get your layouts in the Sugar Pie Scraps gallery, I can’t wait to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment