December 1, 2011

December Bake Sale & Freebie

Can you belive it's already December?? You know what that means....it's almost CHRISTMAS!!! I just love Christmas time. The mini I have for you for the December Bake Sale is all about Christmas. It's called Who-Village and it will be only $1.00 December 1st-5th!


I've also added two previously released products to the Bake Sale. You can grab Glittery Christmas and Snow, Sledding & Sweets for $1.00 each December 1st-5th only!



If you missed my Black Friday Grab Bag you can still grab it for $5.00 until midnight tonight. Tomorrow it will be broken up into seperate packs.


Now for your freebie. It's a page border cluster created by Sugar Pie Head Chef Lorianne. Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. This is lovely - thanks so very much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 11 post on Dec. 02, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankx for your christmas freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU so much for this gift!! Merry Christmas :o)

    ReplyDelete