January 6, 2012

New Releases, Exciting News & Freebie

Hello everyone! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year's! I am finally getting back into the swing of things after the holiday rush. I have 4 new releases for you this week.

First up is my portion of the January Buffet. It's called Colors of My Life. Perfect for project 365/52 layouts. Because I'm late getting the word out and the $1 Bake Sale is already over, you can use this coupon sps_colors-$1 to grab them for only $1.00 each today through January 10th. You can find the whole Colors of My Life collection HERE.




Next up is the second in my Scrap Like A Sugar Pie Chef template series. This time you can scrap like Sugar Pie Chef LaShawn. She has gorgeous layouts and these 4 templates are based on layouts that she created. Grab them for 25% off through Sunday!


I also have some exciting news! If you haven't already heard, Me So Scrappy has opened a shop and I'm selling there! I will have one exclusive product per month in my Me So Scrappy store along with the other items that I release at GingerScraps.


Me So Scrappy is also holding it's first ever CT call. If you're interested you should apply! There are a lot of fabulous designers to work with!
Last but not least, I have a freebie for you this week created by Sugar Pie Chef Vicki with the new Colors of My Life kit . Enjoy!


 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this beautiful cluster frame!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great cluster - I really like how the flowers are grounded at the bottom of the frame. Next time you are working on a design project, I'd like to invite you to check out CUDigitals.com for Commercial Use Digital Scrapbooking tools and supplies. I think you might be interested in what we have to offer. Don't see something you need right now? Feel free to create an account and subscribe to our newsletter to get previews of new products and $2 specials every Friday.

    ReplyDelete