February 10, 2012

Retirement Sale: 60% OFF EVERYTHING!!

I'm sad to say that the time has come for me to step down from designing. This was a very difficult decision for me because I love designing and I love the extra income but I am currently attending school to become a teacher and with all of the homework I have I simply don't have the time that it takes to design. I have at least 2 more years of school so I don't see the work load getting any lighter lol. I really hope to be able to design again in the future and I hope to be able to come back to GS because it is the BEST EVER!! Thank you to all of my fans! I will miss it but I will still be in digiland scrapping along with you every chance I get! Enjoy my retirment sale....60% OFF thru the end of February! I plan to still do some freebies here and there when I have time so that everyone doesn't forget about me in case I'm able to return to designing in the future....so keep a check on my blog for some freebies from time to time. :)



3 comments:

  1. sorry to see you leave becuz I just love your stuff....I'm upset I missed the sale, just recently saw this and now nothing is available anymore. ;(

    ReplyDelete
  2. GreetŃ–ngs! I've been following your web site for a while now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Huffman Texas! Just wanted to mention keep up the good job!
    Look at my weblog ; Cancer Code

    ReplyDelete
  3. A person necessarily assist to make critically articles I might state. This is the very first time I frequented your website page and up to now? I surprised with the analysis you made to create this actual post extraordinary. Great job!

    ReplyDelete