August 19, 2011

New Release: Let's Get To Work!!

Hello everyone! I have a brand new release for you this week! Let's Get To Work is exclusive to my guest spot at GingerScraps.

Let's Get To Work! Does your little one love Handy Manny? If so, this is the perfect kit for you! The kit contains 12 papers and 40 elements. With bright colors and fun elements this kit is sure to bring lots of scrapping fun! Grab it this week for 25% off!


CT Inspiration:




I also have two re-releases this week that can be purchased at GingerScraps at 25% off! Grab them at this deal while you can!

I created this kit in honor of my son who LOVES bubbles! He loves blowing bubbles and playing with his bubble gun. I think bubbles can be fun for us adults too!


On my 1 year designiversary I held a poll on my blog to vote for the swatch and theme of my designiversary kit. This kit is a direct result of those votes! The theme was Fathers and Sons but I chose to also add in a few word arts for grandpas and daughters as well to make the kit more versatile. My son LOVES his Daddy so I had to scrap with this kit myself. I hope you enjoy!


Purchase Father of the Year this week at 25% off and get the Add-On Pack for FREE! Now that's a SWEET deal right??

No comments:

Post a Comment