February 1, 2011

February Challenge & New Store Announcement

I am very excited to announce that my new store is opening this Friday at Scrapable! I can't wait to join the group of talented ladies there. Make sure you check out my store on Friday when I open! There might just be a sale!

I am also very excited to be starting a daily blog post Monday-Friday. I have a new blog team that will be helping me out, Casey, Kerin, DJ & Jessica. I want to have topics that will be of interest to you the reader, so if you have any suggestions, don't hesitate to mention them to me.

The first Tuesday of every month we will have a challenge here on my blog. The last Tuesday in the month, the winner will be announced. The winner will be chosen at random & will receive a $5 coupon to my store!

Since this is the first challenge, I am keeping it simple. It's February which means Valentine's Day & Love. For this challenge I want you to scrap about someone you love. It has to be a person and there has to be a photo. I would love for you to use my products, but it is totally not a requirement. I do have a brand new kit that would be perfect for this challenge. It's called "My Love" and you can get it at PDP now & it will be available at Scrapable on Friday.


Please upload your layouts to a gallery and place a link to your layout in the comments section below. All entries must be received no later than midnight EST on Monday, February 21st. The winner will be announced on February 22nd.

I can't wait to see all of your beautiful layouts! And make sure to check back tomorrow for a sneak peak of Friday's new release.

No comments:

Post a Comment