February 3, 2011

Gallery Standout!

Hey everyone! TD here with the first ever Sugar Pie Scraps Gallery Standout. I'm actually quite excited about bringing you a GSO (gallery standout) each and every week. Crystal has created some absolutely gorgeous kits, and the LOs in her designer galleries are often just as breathtaking.

For my first pick, I'm going in a different direction than I often do. I'm rarely a fan of the non-photo layout, but this particular LO is one that is so full of charm that it deserves our attention. Wonderful journaling, and a wonderful use of Crystal's Snow, Sledding, and Sweet's kit, earn this week's LO it's place on the GSO wall of fame.




Stop by http://www.polkadotplum.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=14270 to leave some gallery love for this wonderful layout.

See you all next Thursday with another great GSO. And keep posting. You never know where I'll find my next pick! It might just be yours.


Tobi-Dawne,
Head Chef of the Sugar Pie Chefs, and proud Blog Hostess.

No comments:

Post a Comment