February 4, 2011

New Release: My Sugar Pie & Grand Opening Sale

I cannot believe it's already February. Time sure does fly since I've gotten older. I can remember being little and it seemed like it took forever for months to go by. I guess that means I'm getting old LOL. Everyone knows that the month of February is all about LOVE! Valentine's Day is right around the corner and I have a brand new kit for you to celebrate the "Little Man" in your life!

I don't know how many of you know this, but I have an adorable son named Landen. I have always called him Mommy's Sugar Pie...which is where I came up with my design name "Sugar Pie Scraps", because my Sugar Pie is my inspiration for scrapping. My Sugar Pie will be 2.5 on Valentine's Day and in honor of him I have created a fun, doodley, kid/boy friendly Valentine's kit. I am very proud of this kit because I actually made some of the doodles myself. I wanted it to be more boy oriented with no pink & purples...so I bring you "My Sugar Pie". You can get this kit at Polka Dot Plum & also at my brand new store opening today at Scrapable! The kit is 30% thru next Friday! Make sure you keep checking back at my Scrapable store. I will be adding more products throughout the week and they will all be 30% off!


Because this was in honor of my Sugar Pie I couldn't resist doing a layout to show him off. So I introduce you to my Sugar Pie, Landen!


Here is some more inspiration from my fabulous Creative Team!













If you haven't already heard, my new store is opening today at Scrapable! And of course I can't open a new store without having a Grand Opening Sale for you all! 


Make sure you visit my blog Monday-Friday for daily posting by me & my fab new blog team. Monday is random posts, Tuesday is a challenge, Wednesday will now be new release day, Thursday will be gallery standouts & Friday will be sneak peak day.

No comments:

Post a Comment