February 10, 2011

TD w/a GSO

Tobi-Dawne here with another Gallery Standout!

Now, I know... some might be inclined to complain. You've already seen this layout. But I can't help it if I'm not the only blog hostess who spotted this gem. ;) So you've already seen it, it's worth seeing again. LOL

That said, I'm happy to present you with this weeks GSO.


The image is linked, so be sure to click it and leave sidsymarie some love. After all, we all enjoy getting a little "gallery love" don't we?

Sidsymarie's LO "4 Months" was created using Sugar Pie Scraps' kit "My Sugar Pie", which was inspired by Crystals own little man. A perfect combination!

Well, that's it from me today. :)
Keep scrappin', and keep posting! You never know who's layout I'll snag next.

Scrappily yours,
Tobi-Dawne.

No comments:

Post a Comment