April 5, 2011

Grillin' Season Is Here

Hi all!  Casey here to share something totally not scrapbook related.  But hey not everything in life is about scrap-booking...right;)  My husband and I are avid grillers so I am always on the lookout for new ideas and recipes to try.


One of my favorite places to eat out is Red Lobster (for those not familiar this is a seafood place that serves all sorts of fish, shellfish, and they also do steaks and pasta).    Anyway, I think they have the best shrimp scampi on the planet...so when I found this recipe at Food.com I was so excited.  Take a look and just so you know the recipe is rated at 5 out of 5 stars;) 


What you Need
How To Do It
  1. In a medium, non-reactive bowl, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, garlic, black pepper and crushed red pepper.
  2. Set aside.
  3. Thread thawed shrimp onto skewers and cover with marinade for 30 minutes.
  4. Preheat grill for high heat.
  5. Grill, brushing occasionally with extra marinade, for about 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until done.
I cannot wait to give this one a try.  If you are a recipe guru leave a comment and link us up to your favorite...I have been needing to expand my culinary repertoire.  Oh and you can read all the comments and see photos of the scampi here at Food.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment