April 25, 2011

Monday Miscellany, Sharing Seger

Good morning everyone, Casey here and I am running late with this post.  So when I thought about a quick post that would actually be something that I wanted to write about I immediately thought about music. My husband treated me to the best concert every on Saturday...Bob Seger!  It was my first time seeing him live and it was AWESOME!!!

So just in case some of you have never heard of him I wanted to share a few of my favorites so you can be exposed to great, old school, Heartland rock and roll!  My ultimate favorite is Against the Wind.  Below is a link to You Tube that has the audio...there is no video...the song pre-dates slick music videos, and MTV.  Some other favorites are Old Time Rock and Roll,  Chances Are  (from the movie Hope Floats...duet with Martina McBride), and a more recent tune Wait for Me (with a real music video).

I encourage you to take a listen...and see if you are like me and love some Seger;)  I hope you have enjoyed Miscellaneous Monday!!  Oh and I am sure that there will be some LOs dedicated to the concert...be sure to let your music find a way in to your scraps too:)

No comments:

Post a Comment